My Whopper Toasted Sandwich.
You can have My Whopper Toasted Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Whopper Toasted Sandwich
- Prepare of wholemeal bread toasted and buttered.
- You need of thick Bacon.
- Prepare of chopped lettuce.
- It’s of large tomato sliced.
- It’s of Monterey Jack cheese slices.
- It’s of fried Egg with soft yolk.
- You need of Light Mayonaise.
- You need of Salt n black pepper.
My Whopper Toasted Sandwich step by step
- Add the bacon under the grill and have the other ingredients ready. Add the egg to cook on low heat..
- Add the bacon to one piece of toast then add the cheese then lettuce, tomatoes add salt n pepper..
- Spread some Mayonaise on the other slice of toast and the egg on top of the bacon ingredients. Cut through the soft yolk and spread over..
- Add the top slice of toast on top press down gently then cut in half. Then enjoy..