The Chinese Steamed Egg Custard.
You can have The Chinese Steamed Egg Custard using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Chinese Steamed Egg Custard
- Prepare of Egg Custard.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Water (use egg shells to measure, 1 egg to 2 egg shells of water).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt or A drop of Chicken stock.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Shiitake or Black Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 dash of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 of small handful of chopped spring onions.
The Chinese Steamed Egg Custard instructions
- Crack eggs into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix a drop of chicken stock/ salt with warm water until everything is dissolved..
- Once water is cool, beat it together with egg.
- Strain the egg mixture into your desire bowl or plate.
- Wrap plate/ bowl with aluminium foil.
- Steam for 8-10 mins.
- Garnish & Viola!.