Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola. *Ingredients* broccoli, chili flakes, mushrooms, salt, vegetable oil, whisked egg. In another skillet, add the remaining oil and add. How To Make A Broccoli Mushroom Omelette.
Start off your day with this nutrition dense omelette with a slice of whole grain toast and half grape fruit. Spinach, onions, mushrooms, you name it and I would want it in my omelette. This broccoli sriracha omelette is full of flavors and very easy to make. You can have Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need 2 of large free range eggs.
- Prepare 3 of tender stem broccoli spears sliced in half.
- It’s Half of a red onion sliced.
- You need 1 of medium mushroom sliced.
- It’s of Sprinkling of ancho chilli flakes.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Gorgonzola dolce.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of light olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of drizzle of truffle oil (optional).
So next time you feel like eating something. Broccoli casserole (broccoli omelette) on wooden background. Vegetable salad with tomatoes and lettuce. This omelet is just the thing!
Omelette, mushroom, broccoli & soft Gorgonzola step by step
- Chop and slice the red onion, mushroom and broccoli..
- In a small frying pan heat it up and quick toast the pine nuts. Once toasted set aside until later..
- Put the frying pan back on the heat, pour the oil in then add the onion and fry until soft, then add the mushroom brown each sides and finally add the broccoli for a minute or two..
- Then add the ancho chilli flakes..
- Whilst the veggies are sautéed, crack the eggs in a small bowl add salt and pepper and whisk..
- Now add the egg to the frying pan..
- Turn up the heat for a minute of two then turn it down and add the lid. It’s takes a few minutes to cook though or alternatively heat up your grill high, and simply place the frying pan under the grill..
- Then add the blue cheese. And place back the lid or put it back under the grill for a minute or two! I drizzled mine with truffle oil, chopped parsley and the toasted pine nuts!.
Side bar… do you call them an omelet, or an omelette? If you're not digging the mushroom, onion, spinach combo… feel free to switch it up to whatever you like! Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry is a healthy Chinese style recipe with portobello mushrooms, peas This might not be a traditional stir fry but it's delish! It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with. This mushroom omelette is quick and easy to make, and provides a great healthy way to start your day.