Chicken 65 biryani. If you see the whole process it will look lengthy, but it is worth trying. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. It provides you an awesome taste of Rice, Biryani, & Pulao.
Succulent chicken cooked with spices and aromatic basmati rice. Battered fried cottage cheese sauteed in yogurt, spiced, onions and chilies. Are you sick and tired of eating all the repeated and old chicken recipes again. You can have Chicken 65 biryani using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken 65 biryani
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken marination (1st part): Ginger garlic paste -.
- It’s of Green chilly paste – 1/2 tsp Kashmiri chilly powder – 1/2 tsp.
- You need 200 gm of Boneless chicken -.
- Prepare of Coriander powder – 1 tsp Garam masala powder – 1/4 th tsp.
- It’s of Pepper powder – 1/4 th tsp.
- You need of Chicken marination (2nd part) :.
- Prepare of Boneless chicken – 200 gm Cornflour – 4 tbsp.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp Chilly powder – 1 tsp.
- It’s of Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp Orange food color (optional) – 1/8 th ts.
- You need of Salt Coriander leaves (chopped) – 2 tbsp.
- You need of Curry leaves (chopped) – 1 tbsp Refined oil.
- It’s of Other Ingredients :.
- It’s of Basmati rice – 1.5 cup Onion (sliced) – 1.
- It’s of Tomatoes (chopped) – 1 Boiled eggs – 3.
- It’s of Coriander leaves (handful) Fried onion (for garnishing).
- It’s of Lemon juice – 1 tbsp Ghee/refined oil Salt.
- It’s of Whole garam masalas (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, bay leaf).
- Prepare 1 of Star anise -.
All our dum biryanis are classic Hyderabadi mughlai style chicken, goat and vegetables marinated with fresh mint, coriander, lemon. Chicken biryani is a rich and spicy chicken and rice dish that everyone will love. We've added home made crispy onions to our chicken biryani to make it really special. Sprinkle in the turmeric, then add chicken and curry paste; cook till aromatic.
Chicken 65 biryani step by step
- Marinate the chicken pieces separately with respective marination ingredients for 3-4 hours..
- Now deep fry the chicken pieces, marinated under 2nd part. Keep aside..
- Heat a kadhai with some oil or ghee. Add the sliced onion and saute until golden Brown. Then add the chicken marinated under 1st part..
- Cook for few seconds and then add chopped tomatoes. Close the lid and cook until the tomatoes are mushy..
- Now wash and boil the basmati rice with the whole garam masalas, little oil and salt in water. Cook until the rice is 70% cooked. Drain the rice..
- Now layer the rice on the chicken cooked with tomatoes. Then top with fried chicken, boiled eggs, fried onion, coriander leaves..
- Add the lemon juice, some ghee on the sides and top. Close the lid and cook on a low flame for 30 minutes. Rest and serve..