Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls.
You can cook Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls
- It’s 1/2 of Jus Roll Puff Pastry Block.
- It’s 30 g of Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix.
- It’s 30 g of Soy Mince.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper to season.
- It’s 1 Cup of Boiling Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of Plain Flour.
Vegan Stuffing Sausageless Rolls step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade..
- Roll out Half of a Jus Roll Puff Pastry Block to the thickness of a pound coin. Cut into 6 equal rectangular sections..
- Mix together 30g of Soy Mince and Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix along with 1 Cup of Boiling water..
- Spoon the mix onto the 6 Pastry rectangles into sausage shapes about half an inch from one end. Then roll the pastry starting at the end with the mix..
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter along with 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper and brush it onto the tops of the sausage rolla and score diagonally with a sharp knife..
- Baken for 30 minutes, the tops should be golden and just slightly springy to the touch..