Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes.
You can have Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes
- You need of Ingredients (For the Crepes).
- You need 1 cup of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (Well Beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of As required Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of (For the Filling).
- Prepare of as required Chicken Roast.
- It’s 450 gms of chicken breast boneless pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of each black pepper powder,fennel powder,cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of saffola oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2-3 of whole red kashmiri chillies.
- It’s 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 4 of Cheese Cubes (Grated).
Chicken Cheese Stuffed Crepes instructions
- For the Crepes: In a bowl, add flour, baking powder and salt and mix it..
- In another mixing bowl, add eggs and beat it well. Add oil and mix it. Add milk and whisk it. Add this mix to the flour mix and whisk to make a smooth batter of pouring consistency..
- Heat a non stick pan. Brush it lightly with oil. Pour a spoon of batter and spread it evenly like a dosa. Cook on low heat. Flip and cook other side too. I brushed oil lightly only while making the first crepe. I didn't use oil for the remaining crepes..
- Prepare crepes of the entire batter and keep aside..
- Add grated cheese to the shredded chicken and mix well..
- Now take each crepe. Spread the chicken cheese mix at the entrance of the crepe and roll tightly and press it at the end..
- Heat a non stick pan and lightly brush it with oil. Place the rolled crepes on the pan and let it cook till it becomes golden brown on the under side. Brush the top part with oil and flip and cook on the other side till golden brown..
- Remove from pan and cut at the center and serve warm..
- (For the Chicken Roast): Marinate 450 gms chicken breast boneless pieces with 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, salt as required, 1 tsp white pepper powder, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp fennel powder, 1 tsp cumin powder and 2 tsp chicken masala. Marinate for few hours or overnight. Cook this marinated chicken in a rice cooker or steamer..
- In a cooking pan, heat 1 tbsp coconut oil alongwith 2 tbsp saffola oil. Add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds, pinch of asafoetida, 2 to 3 whole red kashmiri chillies, 2 to 3 green chillies, 2 sprigs curry leaves and 2 chopped onions and saute till the onions are golden brown. Add the cooked chicken and saute till the gravy thickens and coats the chicken. Allow to cool. Shred the chicken pieces and keep aside..