Chicken cheese crepes 🤩🤩. Chicken, vegetables, and cheddar cheese are stuffed into this savory crepe recipe. In this savory crepe recipe I show you not only how to make crepes the easiest way, but also give you a delicious recipe for cheesy chicken crepes, one of our family's favorite recipes. Chicken-Cheese Crepes recipe: Try this Chicken-Cheese Crepes recipe, or contribute your own.
This recipe for Chicken Broccoli Stuffed Crepe Casserole is rich, creamy and utterly delicious! Perfect for serving up for Sunday brunch or as a hearty weeknight supper. This cream cheese chicken is your answer to boring weeknight meals! You can cook Chicken cheese crepes 🤩🤩 using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken cheese crepes 🤩🤩
- Prepare of 1:Liquid paste for sheets.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida.
- Prepare Half of tsp salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of 2 :Chicken and veggies.
- Prepare 100 grams of boneless chicken.
- It’s Half of tsp grm masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of capsicum.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green onion.
- You need of 3 :Flour paste:.
- You need 2 tbsp of maida.
- You need 2 tsp of water.
Lately, I've taken on a bunch of extra recipe development work which has left me with ingredients I never typically buy in my fridge, like cream. Watch a video of this chicken crepes recipe below! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more To make one or all crepes vegetarian, you can skip the chicken and add baby spinach instead. Fill tender crepes with a creamy mixture of chicken, cheese, frozen chopped spinach and sliced mushrooms for an elegant but easy weeknight meal.
Chicken cheese crepes 🤩🤩 instructions
- Add these all ingredients in grinder and make a paste..
- Collect all the ingredients for making chicken.Mix all the ingredients of section 2 and cook them well altogether..
- Take 2tbsp of cheese and mix it in cooked chicken..
- Then take another bowl add the ingredients mentioned in section 3 altogether and make a paste..
- Then take the liquid paste which you have prepared in section 1 and put it on pan(oil greased)and spread it.Cook the both sides..
- Then take the chicken and veggies and close them in sheets with the help of flour paste in different shapes..
- Add chicken in the middle of sheet.Roll it to left then add flour mixture on it and then roll the right side on it.Then apply the flour mixture on top and close the other both sides of the sheet..
- You can shape them in different other shapes..
- Then fry them and they are ready..
First step is to get a blender and set it up to put the ingredients into. These chicken crepes are made easy and tasty with a simple sauce, crunch sliced water chestnuts, and seasonings. Fold two sides over chicken filling and arrange them in the baking dish. Chicken and cheese are made for each other in the ultimate comfort food — easy chicken mac and cheese. We make this recipe frequently at my house because it's so flexible and delicious.