Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce. Do you want a spicy garlic butter sauce? You can use this sauce for boiling crab, seafood boil, shrimp boil and shrimp recipes. This video will show you how.
Serve this with our Feast of the Seven Heat oil in a large heavy pot over medium. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and. I eat spaghetti with soy sauce all of the time. You can have Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce
- It’s 300-400 g of Spaghetti.
- It’s 500 g of Seafood Mix (Marinara Mix).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Oil *Olive Oil recommended.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s of Chilli as required.
- It’s 2-3 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
In fact, it is among one of my favorite snacks. I usually use leftover spaghetti from the fridge, warm it in the microwave then add soy sauce and sriracha. A low-fat chilli seafood spaghetti is perfect for midweek entertaining. Al dente spaghetti served with a rich marinara sauce & seafood.
Seafood Spaghetti Garlic Soy Sauce instructions
- Cook Spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions..
- Heat Olive Oil in a large frying pan and cook Garlic and Chilli until aromatic. Then add Seafood Mix and cook until cooked through. It won’t take long..
- Add Soy Sauce, then add cooked Spaghetti and mix well. Sprinkle some Spring Onions and serve..
Add the garlic, chilli and fennel seeds, and sizzle for a few mins. Pour the boiling water into a large pan and cook the pasta following pack instructions. Add the pasta to the sauce with the seafood. Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro, if desired. Can I use kikoman traditionally brewed soy sauce instead of reduced sodium soy sauce ?