Hot and sour noodles soup. Slippery noodles in a tangy soup, hot and sour glass noodle soup is irresistible but easy to prepare. I fell in love with hot and sour glass noodle soup as a teenager when I had to buy my lunch outside school. Sichuan street food just "invaded" the city I was living in at that time.
Ladle the hot and sour soup on it and garnish with some chopped scallions. This Chongqing Hot and Sour Glass Noodle Soup will definitely make you sweat a bit, and it's all good! I certainly look to protect myself from dampness during the summer months, and always remind my girls to do the same. You can have Hot and sour noodles soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot and sour noodles soup
- Prepare of Chicken breast finely chopped:1.
- It’s of Bill noodles:1cup.
- You need of Egg:1.
- It’s of Chicken stock:6cup.
- It’s cup of Ketchup1/2.
- It’s of Salt:1/2t.
- It’s of white pepper:1tsp.
- It’s of Sugar:1tsp.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chilli sauce:.
- You need of Cabbage and carrots finely chopped: as tequired.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Soya sauce:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Corn flour.
My TCM doctor during our stay in Beijing, Dr. Shao, told me that her mother. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious!
Hot and sour noodles soup step by step
- Marinate chicken breast with 1/2salt,1 tsp white pepperand 1 tsp cornflour then put a side for 15 min.
- Boil chicken stock add marinated chicken with finely chopped carrots cabbage and cook for 2 min then add boil noodles,soya sauce, chilli sauce, sugar ketchup and ginger when soup began to thickens add beaten egg and mix gently for 20 sec remove from stove and serve.
Make your own version of this Chinese hot and sour noodle soup. Add the chilli, Shaoxing rice wine, vegetable stock, bamboo shoots and the seasonings. Bring back to a simmer, then add the cornflour paste. Stir in the beansprouts and most of the spring onions, then ladle the soup over the noodles. Serve immediately, scattered with the remaining spring onions.