Cabbage pancake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. They make an excellent appetizer or side dish. But they are also hearty enough to serve as a meatless main dish, if you serve four per person.
You get the vitamins and minerals from the cabbage and cut down on sugar, making this a great option if you are looking for low-carb, keto. If you've never tasted a cabbage pancake, also known as okonomiyaki, then you're in for a treat. It has eggs like a frittata, but gets added richness and body from sautéed cabbage and flour. You can have Cabbage pancake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage pancake
- You need 1 half of cabbage, cut thin slices.
- It’s of Carrot cut thin sliced.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- It’s 2 of fresh garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- It’s of All.purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
A nonstick skillet makes this easy to turn, and the cabbage will help everything stick together. If you're nervous, use a flexible silicone spatula to loosen the edges of the. Let's make baechujeon, Korean cabbage pancake! It's easy, fast, simple and cheap and most of all you will be surprised how good it tastes!
Cabbage pancake instructions
- Mixed carrot and cabbage,add the mince garlic,chicken powder,spring onion,and all.purpose flour add some water mixed well until combine.
- Heat a pan in med high heat using a spoon and frY the cabbage fritter until golden brown colour both of side.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce while hot.
This baechujeon is made with napa cabbage (baechu) which is what we use to make traditional kimchi, too. So the next time you make kimchi keep some cabbage leaves on the side for this recipe. Tags: breakfast , cabbage , dill , egg , flour , kefir , lunch , onion , pancake , side dish , vegetables Light and fluffy pancakes with lots of soft cabbage and onions that goes perfectly with a little dollop of sour cream on top and an onion-rhubarb relish on the side. Okonomiyaki – Japanese Cabbage Pancakes: super easy and flavorful, savory Japanese style pancakes using cabbage, eggs, bacon, and flour. This Okonomiyaki version is made without 'dashi powder'/seafood stock.