Japanese assorted Tempura(GF). Big Japanese Food in Hokkaido, Japan! Tempura (天ぷら or 天麩羅, tenpura, [tempɯɾa]) is a typical Japanese dish usually consisting of seafood, meat, and vegetables that have been battered and deep fried. Hot sale delicious Japanese tempura flour.
With the right batter mix and a few tips (cooking video is below the recipe). Tempura is one of the most common Japanese dishes served outside of Japan. The frying technique of tempura was something wholly new to Japan. You can cook Japanese assorted Tempura(GF) using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese assorted Tempura(GF)
- Prepare of Tempra ingredients.
- Prepare 15 of prawns.
- You need 15 of okras.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare of For Tempura Batter.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 200 ml of cold sparkling water or iced still water.
- It’s 120 g of plain flour (rice flour).
- Prepare of Tempra Dashi dipping sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Kombu seaweed dashi stock.
- You need 3 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbl of mirin *optional as contains alcohol.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
Unlike most countries on earth Today, tempura is an essential part of traditional Japanese cuisine. This dish of foreign origin was changed. Tempura is a Japanese dish of seafood or vegetable that is battered and deep fried. The Japanese word for breading the tempura is ".
Japanese assorted Tempura(GF) instructions
- Slice the sweet potato into rounds 5mm thickness.shred the carrots and the onion..
- Pat all the tempra ingredients dry with kitchen papers.place on a plate and keep it in the fridge prior to cooking.Chilled ingredients are important to help form crispy tempra batter..
- Now grab a heavy bottom pan and fill it approx 2/3 with oil before heating to 180 ℃.or use the deep fryer..
- Mix the plain flour with cold spring water to make the batter..
- Dust the ingredients with a little flour. then dip into the batter. covering completely..
- Placed the battered ingredients into the pan and cook for few minutes or the batter turns golden..
- Remove from the pan and place on a wire rack..
- While cooking, combine dashi stock ingredients in a small pan and bring it to boil.then simmer until sugar is dissolved..
- Now enjoy your tempra.You can serve with rice or udon noodles..
Japanese → Japanese Cuisine → Tempura & Gyoza (dumpling). Unfollow japanese tempura to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Japanese food Traditional Japanese vegetables Tendon with tempura in bowl Japanese style tempura and suace curry isolated The classic Japanese cuisine is tempura Assorted tempura on a Japanese Restaurant. japanese tempura nutrition facts and nutritional information. Japanese Eggplant Tempura. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Using panko places it in another category of Japanese cuisine, "furai".