Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken.
You can have Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Veg stock cube.
- It’s 3-4 of Spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 5 of ish Radishes, sliced.
- You need 1/2-1 of Pak Choi.
- You need 2 handfuls of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of hard boiled egg.
- It’s of Miso paste or you can use miso soup packets.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh ginger.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Noodles, udon or instant works.
- It’s of Mangetout.
Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken step by step
- Make the soup base: make up 1 Veg stock cube with 450ml of water. Add two dollops of miso paste and more hot water to desired taste. I made this for two decent sized bowls, adding a little extra hot water / paste as required..
- Chop the chilli, removing seeds, and cut an inch long piece of ginger into strips and add to the soup mix. Leave to simmer for 5-10 mins to bring out the flavours. Keep some fresh chilli for the garnish. Keep tasting it and adding seasoning to taste, I added some soy sauce and a bit of sesame oil. (Remember to remove the garlic and ginger pieces before adding the noodles)..
- Slice the chicken breast and fry in sesame oil and soy sauce. Feel free to swap out the flavours/sauces as you prefer! Keep to one side once cooked and have your boiled egg on hand!.
- Cook your noodles. If you have the ready cooked variety you can add straight into the simmering soup to heat through. You don’t have to, but I very quickly steamed the mangetout, spinach and pak choi before adding as a garnish..
- Assemble! Portion out the noodles into two bowls and add the soup base. Garnish away! Arrange your spinach, onions, radishes, pak choi, chicken and or egg on top. Pop some chopped chilli on top ad sprinkle with sesame seeds. Now eat 😊.