Easy! Delicious! Mapo Eggplant.
You can have Easy! Delicious! Mapo Eggplant using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy! Delicious! Mapo Eggplant
- You need 2 of Japanese eggplant.
- It’s 120 grams of Ground pork.
- You need 1/2 can of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare of For the seasoning:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Tianmianjiang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken bone soup stock powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Doubanjiang (for a spicy kick).
Easy! Delicious! Mapo Eggplant instructions
- Fry the bell peppers and carrots over high heat then remove from the pan once done..
- Similarly, fry the eggplant on high heat and then remove from the pan..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add garlic and ginger to add some flavor to the oil. Add the ground meat and fry..
- Add the seasoning ingredients (pre-mixed) and fry to let the meat soak in the taste of the seasoning well..
- Add the previously fried vegetables then add the katakuriko slurry to make the sauce a little bit thicker. Done..
- You can find another recipe "Minced meat and green bell pepper zhajiang udon". I used tianmianjiang. Please check it out! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150130-delicious-zhajiang-udon-noodles-with-ground-meat-and-green-pepper.