Tender Juicy Chicken Teriyaki.
You can cook Tender Juicy Chicken Teriyaki using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tender Juicy Chicken Teriyaki
- Prepare 1 piece of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 of see ＊ Extremely Delicious Teriyaki Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 dash of ＊Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ＊Pepper.
Tender Juicy Chicken Teriyaki step by step
- You can use the the whole chicken thigh as-is, or cut into pieces. Poke several holes on both sides with a knife or fork, to make it easier for the flavors to penetrate..
- Combine the ＊ ingredients, and marinate the chicken for at least an hour. Turn the chicken several times to make sure the flavors penetrate evenly. It will be even tastier if it's marinated overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C. Place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with kitchen parchment paper with the skin side up. Bake for 22 minutes..
- Baste the chicken with the leftover marinade several times..
- If using a microwave: Put the thicken in a heatproof dish with the marinade, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 5 minutes on each side. It's even better if you simmer the sauce for a while in a frying pan to reduce it and pour it over the chicken..
- You can add curry powder..
- …or mayonnaise..
- Extremely Delicious Teriyaki Garlic Sauce..
- Easy Roast Chicken Leg- a Christmas version that's similar to this recipe..