Kamukura-style Delicious Ramen.
You can cook Kamukura-style Delicious Ramen using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kamukura-style Delicious Ramen
- It’s 4 of packs Uncooked ramen (dried ramen also ok).
- Prepare 1 of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It’s of Soup.
- It’s 1500 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chicken soup stock (granulated).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Kamukura-style Delicious Ramen instructions
- Put the soup ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Cook on low heat while preparing the other ingredients. This is enough for plenty of soup..
- While the soup is boiling, cut the vegetables in half lengthwise, and then into 2 cm pieces. Cut the pork into bite-sizes..
- Add oil to a large wok and cook the ground pork. Once it changes color, add Chinese cabbage and cook on high heat. It's important to preserve its crispness..
- Boil the noodles to the desired firmness..
- Add cabbage and pork to the soup, and bring to a boil..
- Put the drained noodles in a bowl, then top with the soup and serve. I added fried chives served Kamukura-style..