Delicious Sweet and Sour Pork.
You can have Delicious Sweet and Sour Pork using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Sweet and Sour Pork
- It’s 300 grams of Pork (breast, roast, belly, thin-cuts, etc. Anything is okay! You can use chicken, too.).
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green peppers.
- It’s of For the sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Delicious Sweet and Sour Pork step by step
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces. Season in the ＊ ingredients and let sit for about 10 minutes..
- Roughly chop the carrots, cut the onions into wedges, and cut the green peppers into bite-sized pieces. Put into a heatproof bowl and microwave for about 3 minutes..
- Combine the sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix well..
- Put the seasoned meat into a plastic bag with the katakuriko and shake to coat..
- Cook in a fryer at 170°C or in a frying pan full of oil..
- Put the sweet and sour sauce and all the meat and vegetables into a cool frying pan. Turn on the heat and cook on medium heat while lightly mixing until the sauce has thickened..
- It will take about 2-3 minutes for the sauce to thicken..