Easy and Delicious Daikon Radish Stew.
You can have Easy and Delicious Daikon Radish Stew using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious Daikon Radish Stew
- Prepare 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- You need 2 of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
- It’s 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Daikon radish leaves.
Easy and Delicious Daikon Radish Stew step by step
- Peel the daikon radish and cut into large chunks. Shred the shimeji mushrooms. Mix together the salt, pepper, and flour. Cut the chicken into large, bite-sized chunks and coat with the flour mixture..
- Heat the butter or margarine in a large pot, then cook the chicken (Be careful not to burn it)..
- When the chicken has turned golden brown, remove from the pot and cook the daikon radish and shimeji mushrooms..
- Add the water and soup stock cubes. Boil for a while..
- When the daikon radish has softened, add the cooked chicken, white sauce, and milk. Season with salt and pepper..
- Parboil the daikon radish leaves in salted water, chop them up, and garnish the stew..