Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette. Fresh asparagus, tasty smoked salmon and Gruyère cheese have always been a winning combination, and they are the perfect ingredients for a super-indulgent and easy-to-make omelette. Move spatula around the edges of the egg to make sure it isn't sticking to the pan. Quick, healthy & delish, this smoked salmon omelette is a great start to the day.
This will be saved to your scrapbook. You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks. Use the back of the fork now and again to encourage the egg to set in creamy ribbons. You can have Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 16 of asparagus tips.
- Prepare 4 slices of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of little olive oil.
When most of the omelette is set but the top still a little. Smoked Salmon Fish Salmon American Omelet Recipes Egg Recipes Dairy Recipes Onion Recipes Vegetable Cheese. Omelette with Smoked Salmon & Caviar. Remove from the heat and tilt the pan slightly to move the omelette to the edge of the pan.
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette instructions
- One at a time, using a small lightly greased pan, beat an egg and make a simple omelette. Heat oil, add egg, flip over when nearly firm and cook the other side. Repeat for other 3 eggs. Meanwhile, bring small pan of water to the boil. Boil asparagus for 4 mins, don't over cook them, soggy asparagus is horrible!.
- Drain asparagus and run under cold water to stop them cooking. Then in a large pan, add your 4 omelettes, add a slice of salmon.
- Add asparagus tips, fold over and heat through with the lid on for 2 mins on low 😀.
Slide the omelette onto a serving plate, then shape it into a neat roll. Brush the omelette with olive oil and serve. Omelette with smoked salmon and asparagus on wooden table flat lay. Scatter the cheese evenly, leaving a scant margin around the omelet's edge. Speedy and full of protein, this breakfast is made extra special with smoked salmon, avocado and a pinch of cayenne to add a little heat.