Delicious Meat-Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Delicious Meat-Stuffed Peppers using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Meat-Stuffed Peppers
- It’s 3 of ○Red or yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of ○Katakuriko.
- You need 350 grams of ☆Ground chicken.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ☆Grated ginger.
- You need 1 of ☆Egg.
- Prepare 10 of shakes ☆S&B Magic Salt (herb salt).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Prepare of [For the sauce].
- Prepare 3 of drops ★Habanero sauce (or Tabasco).
- You need 3 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sugar (light brown sugar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 200 ml of ★Water.
Delicious Meat-Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Use large peppers..
- Cut the peppers in half lengthwise, and remove the seeds..
- Coat inside of the peppers with the katakuriko..
- Add the ☆ ingredients into a bowl..
- Knead well until the mixture becomes sticky..
- Stuff the peppers with the ☆ mixture slightly higher than the lips. Tightly stuff them so that there won't be space between the meat and the peppers..
- Heat up a frying pan over low heat, and place the peppers with the meat side down..
- Cover with a lid, and steam-fry for 5 minutes..
- Take out the peppers from the pan, place them meat side up, and let them cook through using the residual heat..
- Mix the ★ ingredients..
- Add the ★ mixture into the pan, and bring to a boil. Return the peppers..
- Cover with the lid, and steam-fry for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the lid, and simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Take out the peppers, and add a small amount of katakuriko into the sauce to thicken..
- Serve on a plate, coat the peppers with the sauce, and enjoy..