A Delicious Meal with Salsa.
You can cook A Delicious Meal with Salsa using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Delicious Meal with Salsa
- You need 2 tbsp of Store-bought salsa.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic oil (or olive oil).
- You need 1 dash of Chili pepper (if you like).
- It’s 4 slice of Sliced jalapeño peppers.
- You need 1 of Cheese (I used red cheddar) or sour cream + salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of Lemon juice (as desired).
- You need 1 of Vegetables (whatever you have lying around).
- You need 1 small of Eggplant.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato (pour boiling water on to take off skin if you'd like).
- You need 1 of i used boiled chicken this time. Optional ingredients (meat, etc.).
- It’s 1/4 of Red bell pepper.
A Delicious Meal with Salsa instructions
- Cut the eggplant, tomato, and red bell pepper into bite-size pieces. Finely chop the onion and jalapeño peppers..
- Add the oil to a frying pan, followed by the eggplant, onion, red bell pepper, and tomato, then stir-fry. Once everything is coated in oil, add in the jalapeño peppers and continue to stir-fry..
- Add in the salsa and quickly mix in. Once that's in, quickly add the wine. The heat should be high to burn off the alcohol in the wine so keep stirring everything quickly and adjust the taste with coriander, salt and pepper..
- Add everything to a plate and serve sprinkled with cheese, lemon juice and chili pepper..