Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad.
You can have Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad
- It’s 1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green onion, diced.
- You need 6 of cucumber slices.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flaxseed oil.
Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad step by step
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add salmon fillet to coat it, and leave it to marinade in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil..
- Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for no longer than 15 minutes..
- While the salmon is baking, in a large bowl whisk together the garlic, tumeric, salt, black pepper, vinegar and flaxseed oil. Add the cabbage, tomato, onion, cucumber, cilantro and toss..
- When the salmon is done, place on top of the salad and enjoy!.