Pan Seared Chinese Dumplings 鍋貼.
You can cook Pan Seared Chinese Dumplings 鍋貼 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Chinese Dumplings 鍋貼
- It’s of Marinate minced minced pork.
- Prepare 200 g of minced pork.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of light soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of chinese wine.
- Prepare 10 ml of to 20ml boiled cold water.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- You need of Chopped Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Others.
- It’s of Dumpling Wraps.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Boiling Water when cooking.
Pan Seared Chinese Dumplings 鍋貼 instructions
- Ingredients. Best portions is 1:2 pork:cabbage First add around 1 to 2 tsp of salt in in the chopped cabbage by itself, mix well and set aside. We want to take out the water inside those cabbage. The dumpling wrap can easily buy them from chinese stores since im too lazy to make them..
- Now Marinating the pork shown on the list except the water. Mix well "clockwise" since if not mix in clockwise the minced will break apart when wrapping it. After mixing it you can feel it starts to become glue-y then add abit of water and keep mixing it clockwise until it reach to the status like the second picture..
- Now Squeeze all the water out from the cabbage and then add into the pork mix clockwise..
- Ok heres the fun part Wrapping. Dust flour onto the containers or tables so you can place those dumplings after u are done. Can be storage in freezer after 2 days if you cannot finish them. Refer to picture. First place a spoon of minced in middle. Fold in half then make 3 folds towards the middle on both sides. Make a curve with your thumb so the dumplings looks like a moon shape. Goodluck practise makes perfect haha..
- Usually ill freeze them and share it with friends as they can cook it themselves. To cook them add abit of oil in pan, place dumplings in straight up. Fry for 1 min until bottom golden brown then add hot boiling water into the pan so the dumplings in shallow water, lid covered and cook for 8 mins. If theres still water in the pan open lid cook until water evaporates crispy bottom. Serve hot with chinese black or red vinegar. Another lazy way is boil until cooked served in chicken broth. Done!.