Delicious with Chicken Breast A Healthy Stew.
You can have Delicious with Chicken Breast A Healthy Stew using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious with Chicken Breast A Healthy Stew
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake (white wine if available).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of White pepper.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/6 head of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1 can of Corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (olive oil if you have it).
- You need 1 of all of it *The liquid from steaming the chicken.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 400 ml of White sauce (refer to.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of White pepper.
Delicious with Chicken Breast A Healthy Stew step by step
- Sprinkle the chicken breast with salt, white pepper, and sake. Wrap loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 4 – 4.5 minutes. The residual heat will cook it through..
- Cut the vegetables into bite-size pieces. Add vegetable oil to a pot and heat. Lightly stir fry all the vegetables except the Chinese cabbage..
- Add 200 ml of water and the liquid from steaming the chicken. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 7-8 minutes. Add the Chinese cabbage, cover and simmer for 2-3 more minutes..
- Cut the steamed chicken into bite-size pieces. Add the white sauce and strained corn and mix well. Finally, add the steamed chicken and adjust the flavor with salt and white pepper..
- Heat over medium-low heat, being careful not to let it burn onto the bottom of the pot, until it simmers. It's done!.
- Refer tofor how to make white sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144851-foolproof-white-sauce.