Really Delicious! Chicken Stir-fry with Miso and Mayonnaise. Slice chicken breasts crosswise into ½"-thick strips. Season with salt and sprinkle with sugar. Chris Morocco killin it with the simple, delicious weeknight recipes!!!
By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Cauliflower florets pulsed in a food processor stand in for rice in this delicious, low-carb dish. In small bowl, whisk miso and water until smooth; add to skillet along with green onions. You can have Really Delicious! Chicken Stir-fry with Miso and Mayonnaise using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Really Delicious! Chicken Stir-fry with Miso and Mayonnaise
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 clove of ☆ Garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Green onions.
You can also make miso stir fry with just eggplant or just capsicum and they will still be tasty. This is a quick side dish. Eggplant goes so well with miso and green capsicum adds bright colour to the dish. Yumiko-San, Just made this and was really delicious!
Really Delicious! Chicken Stir-fry with Miso and Mayonnaise instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Combine the ingredients marked ☆ and set aside..
- Lightly coat a frying pan with oil and fry both sides of the meat until golden brown. Drizzle in the mixed ☆ ingredients..
- Let the flavours blend and coat the chicken evenly. After frying a little, the moisture will evaporate and the sauce will have a thick, teriyaki-like texture. Remove from the heat..
- Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with green onions, and it's done..
- The miso and mayonnaise mixture was originally a hamburger sauce, so it goes really well with hamburger patties. Children will enjoy it without the garlic as well..
Here in Hawaii, we're lucky to have. Stir-fried Chicken with Walla Walla Onions and Hood River PearsFoster Farms. Buttermilk Fried Chicken With Miso SlawGrits And Chopsticks. Gently stir-fried with chilies, ginger, and miso. You really need to do something with it.