Great For Dieters Too Shiny Delicious Chicken Breast.
You can cook Great For Dieters Too Shiny Delicious Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Great For Dieters Too Shiny Delicious Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Boiling water.
Great For Dieters Too Shiny Delicious Chicken Breast instructions
- Slice the breast meat against the grain, on the diagonal into 1 cm thick pieces. Season with salt, sake, and coat with a sprinkle of katakuriko. Rub in the ingredients into the meat..
- Bring about 1 liter of water to boil for every chicken breast you're cooking..
- Scatter in the chicken pieces. When the water is just about to come to a boil, turn the heat down to low. Keep the water just below its boiling point and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Drain, and it's done. The katakuriko coating gives the chicken a moist, toothsome, tender texture..
- Be sure to cook the chicken through properly. If the chicken pieces are 1cm thick, they should be cooked through in 5 minutes..
- Make sure to cook the chicken in water that is not quite boiling. If you let the water come to a rolling boil the chicken will become tough, and the juices will run out. Mix the chicken up in the water 1-2 times..
- I think it's easiest to cook about 2 to 3 chicken breasts at a time. Just double or triple the salt, sake, katakuriko and water..
- Additional note: If you don't like chicken that much, if you marinate it in sake for 30 minutes to an hour after slicing it, salt it and coat it with katakuriko before cooking it, you'll get rid of any gaminess..