My full Breakfast Omelette. 👍.
You can have My full Breakfast Omelette. 👍 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My full Breakfast Omelette. 👍
- Prepare 4 Tbls of Bacon lardens.
- Prepare A few of chestnut button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbls of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbls of thinly diced onion.
- It’s 2 of drained out of a tin plum tomatoes.
- You need 4 of heaped tbls Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of non stick pan.
My full Breakfast Omelette. 👍 step by step
- Add the bacon lardens to a non stick pan and cook for 3 minutes then add the mushrooms and onion fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the 2 eggs to a bowl and the milk give them a good whisk.
- Drain off the plum tomatoesocut them up and add them all over the bacon, mushroom and onions in the pan.
- Next add the egg over it all. On medium heat let it cook on the bottom shake and when it moves its cooked on the bottom it should only take 2 minutes..
- Add the Grated cheese all over the top. Next just move it to the grill and let the grill cook the top..
- Then take away from the grill using a spatula lift it over in half. Then cut into two and serve.move each one to a serving plate..