Yui’s take on Spanish omelette. Do give a big like to this recipe in case you liked it, also please do share with maximum friends as possible. I love to read all your comments and. Mastering a classic Spanish dish just got easier.
We're going with onions, because you know. they're delicious. Spanish omelette recipe Song: Nadro ft. Serve the spanish omlette with toasted bread. You can have Yui’s take on Spanish omelette using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yui’s take on Spanish omelette
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 handful of spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced chorizo.
- It’s 1 of red onion (thin sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Woman taking a picture of a potatoes omelet typical of Spanish cuisine on a wooden table with the smartphone. Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and then add seasonings, vegetables and meats and/or cheeses to suit your taste.
Yui’s take on Spanish omelette instructions
- Quick pan fry, spinach, chorizo, onion until all cooked. Leave it aside..
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl, add some milk, salt and pepper and whisk until all combine. Add all the stuffing in and mix well..
- Pour in a pan that you can put in the oven then top with cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese. Put on medium heat and leave it to cook at the bottom for a few min..
- Put in oven for about 25-35 min or until the corner cooked and crispy. Take it out and cut in portion. Enjoy 😊.
After cooking it you might want to add ketchup, salsa or hot pepper. To check the omelet is cooked, gently press on the centre of the omelet. Tortilla de patatas (Spanish Omelette) is one of the most well-known and delicious dishes in Spanish cuisine ! Spanish Omelette can be served hot or cold, how amazing is that ? the best ones are not overcooked and still maintain a bit of the runniness of the. In Spain an omelette is called a "tortilla".