Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole. With its tasty lamb meat, creamy eggplant and subtle notes of spiced cinnamon sweetness, this Creamy Lamb and Eggplant Casserole will not doubt Fear not, though, I'm still finding time to come up with some new tasty and creative dishes, such as this Creamy Lamb and Eggplant Casserole. Delicious and super healthy as far as I am concerned. I was very lucky to have an old friend that I've learned how to cook a lot of Sri Lankan dishes from.
The stock and gravy are made up of the rich flavour from the meat. Healthy Casserole Recipes For Tasty And Hearty Meals. When it comes to quick, easy, and budget-friendly meal ideas, "healthy" doesn't usually make the Plus you're sure to have something nutritious on hand with casserole recipes you can easily reheat to enjoy. You can have Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole
- You need 6 of or more lamb forequarter chops.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 3 of generous tsp curry powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sultanas.
- Prepare 1 of packet chicken noodle soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of red capsicum, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of each white and purple cabbage and kale.
- It’s 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of handful beans.
- You need 1 of tin chickpeas, drained.
Help yourself to any of these healthy. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a Stir well and add to the casserole, making sure the liquid covers the meat and vegetables (if you I did this in my slow cooker today and it was absolutely delicious. A perfect meal for a cold. Hong Kong Style Chinese Braised Lamb Casserole (or zhi zhu yangrou bao, 枝竹羊肉煲) is a popular Cantonese dish perfect for the last few winter months.
Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole step by step
- In a large frying pan brown the chops on both sides. Set aside once done to cool.
- Throw the onion, garlic, curry powder and turmeric into the pan, stirring until onion is slightly browned.
- Add the onion mixture and remaining ingredients into a crock pot.
- Once the Lamb has cooled, dice it into approx 1 inch pieces, leaving a little of the fat on to add flavour. Add the Lamb to the crockpot and cook on high for at least 4 hours.
- I used what vegetables I had but you can throw in whatever you have in your fridge or garden. Add another packet of chicken noodle soup if you think it needs it and season before serving on rice.
The subtle flavor of the casserole really lets the individual ingredients shine through–a telltale sign of a good, traditional Cantonese dish. Mediterranean Lamb Casserole tastes absolutely amazing!! All the flavours soak into the lamb making it so tender and flavoursome!! Recipe Hints and Tips: Mediterranean Lamb Casserole is suitable to freeze for up to six months. Lamb casseroles are a great easy dinner and packed with taste.