Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken). Delight the entire family by making this flavorful and healthy Pork Tenderloin with a savory balsamic Raspberry Sauce for dinner. Prepare the pork tenderloins by rinsing under cold water. Place the egg whites in a small bowl and whip slightly.
Roasted pork tenderloin is is an excellent choice for a quick cooked dinner. If you don't fall in that camp, then these absolutely work. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and top them with a large piece of parchment or wax paper. You can have Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken)
- You need 1 of pork tenderloin (but chicken breasts would be delicious as well).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper to season meat lightly.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely crushed or pulsed in food processor almonds.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Raspberry jam (I prefer home made).
- It’s 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce (sweet baby rays is my favorite).
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coke flavored soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a food processor finely chop almonds. Add breadcrumbs, garlic and parsley and pulse until blended. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) step by step
- Add two tabs of butter to a searing hot pan (preferably cast iron but regular will work just fine).
- Season 1 X 3 inch pieces of tenderloin with salt and pepper then lightly coat then in the egg and press the almonds to the meat to cover it best you can..
- Add the pork to the hot pan and let cook until browned then flip the pork and turn the heat down to low.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to create the Raspberry sauce and pour it over the pork.
- Turn the heat up the medium and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the pork is done cooking..
Then rub pork with dijon mustard. Dip pork in egg whites; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. This recipe has quickly become a family favorite. Almond Crusted Chicken Strips are baked instead of fried, and coated in ground almonds in place of How to Make Almond Crusted Chicken.