Chinese Chives with Egg, Meat, and Tofu.
You can cook Chinese Chives with Egg, Meat, and Tofu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Chives with Egg, Meat, and Tofu
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork belly (thinly sliced).
- You need 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of ◆Dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◆Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ◆Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◆Mirin.
Chinese Chives with Egg, Meat, and Tofu step by step
- Cut the thickness of the tofu in half and then cut into bite-sized pieces. Place on a plate covered with a paper towel for 10 minutes to lightly drain the moisture..
- Cut the chives and pork into bite-sized pieces..
- Add the ◆ ingredients to the frying pan and turn on the heat. When it begins to boil, add the pork and let it simmer..
- When the pork has basically been cooked, add the tofu. Cover with a lid and let it simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes (midway through, scoop the liquid onto the tofu so that the seasoning can soak)..
- Add the chives and simmer until softened..
- Increase the heat to slightly high and bring the liquid to a boil. Pour in the beaten egg. Cover with a lid and lower the heat to medium-low. Cook until the egg has cooked, and it's done..