Tomato Spaghetti With Salmon.
You can cook Tomato Spaghetti With Salmon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Spaghetti With Salmon
- Prepare 4 slice of salmon.
- Prepare 2 large of dice onion.
- You need 15 small of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 380 grams of bottle of( barilla brand )pasta sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 150 grams of Spaghetti.
Tomato Spaghetti With Salmon step by step
- Season the salmon with a,dash of salt then broil it for 20 minutes on both side then set aside.
- In pan with oil saute the onion then pour the ready to used store bought tomato pasta sauce and bring it to a simmer then add additional 1tbsp of tomato paste and 1 tbsp each of worchestershire sauce and light soy sauce ,then add some small cherry tomato and mix well.
- Bring a ,pot of water to a boil then add salt and spaghetti and let it simmer for full 8 minutes or longer depending on the package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and immediately add onto the tomato sauce and mix well and serve with the cooked broiled salmon and enjoy.