Delicious chicken parmesan!. Parmesan cheese: Every bite of this baked chicken is delicious because of the tangy parmesan cheese. Seasonings: For seasonings, I always use garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt. It's a delightful combination and goes well with the other ingredients.
It truly is the BEST chicken parmesan! I take thin cut chicken breast and bread them in a mixture of parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs. Bread the chicken, fry it up, top with cheese, bake, and serve! You can cook Delicious chicken parmesan! using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious chicken parmesan!
- Prepare 4 each of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3/4 cup of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pepper.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 2/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1 box of spaghetti.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of milk.
Whisk together flour, salt, and pepper on one plate, eggs and milk in a bowl, and panko, salt, Italian seasoning, dried basil, and parmesan cheese on another plate. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and. Remove paper towels and place in a big enough pan to fit chicken. Using a spoon, spoon sauce over chicken to cover, and then add as much mozzarella and parmesan cheese as you want.
Delicious chicken parmesan! instructions
- preheat oven to 350° F . while oven is heating slice chicken breasts in half and pound each with a meat hammer till evenly sized. when done heat pan with oil . in a plate mix egg and milk and in another plate add flour and salt and pepper and in another plate place bread crumbs..
- when oil is warm dip chicken breasts in flour then egg and then bread crumbs then into the oil it goes. repeat step with the rest of breasts. do not crowd chicken and allow for each to brown on each side..
- when all the chicken breasts are done grab an oven safe pan and place spaghetti sauce on bottom with enough left over to pour onto the chicken..
- place chicken onto pan and ladle sauce onto chicken them put parmesan cheese on top of each breast and mozzarella on top of that..
- then place in oven for 30 min or until cheese I'd melted and slightly golden.
- while waiting add spaghetti to pot and cook as directed on box..
- when done add sauce to spaghetti and place into plate and place chicken parmesan on top of spaghetti (:.
- enjoy! ;).
Meat + Chicken, Recipes, Video breadcrumbs, Chicken, Chicken Parmigiana, Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Tomato Sauce About Dani Dani Spies is the founder and host of Clean & Delicious; a weekly cooking show on YouTube and a healthy eating blog that celebrates real, whole foods! In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Working one at a time, brush butter on each chicken breast and dredge in breadcrumb mixture, pressing to coat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large heavy skillet or pan.