Whole wheat pizza. This whole wheat pizza dough recipe is easy to make, it's naturally sweetened with a bit of honey, and it is mega-delicious. Whole wheat pizza crust has a bad reputation. If done wrong, it's often tough, dense, and well… flavorless.
Use with your favorite pizza toppings or pizza recipes. To improve the nutritional profile of pizza, use half whole-wheat and half all-purpose flour, which yields a light crust with a distinctive nutty taste. Who says pizza cannot be healthy? You can have Whole wheat pizza using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat pizza
- Prepare of For pizza base.
- Prepare 2 Cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda/Eno.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need of For pizza topping.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- It’s 50 gms of Paneer (diced).
- You need of Capsicum (diced).
- You need of Onions (diced).
- You need of Sweet corn.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Red chilli flakes.
With this simple recipe for homemade Whole Wheat Pizza Dough you can make pizza at home anytime. Mix it in the food processor, minimal kneading and no rising time required. Nutty, hearty whole-grain flour makes great pizza. Whole wheat pizza dough shaped into ball on floured wooden background.
Whole wheat pizza step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients and make pizza dough…keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Roll it into base…and make holes with the help of fork…
- Preheat your microwave at 180°c for 10 mins in convection mode…once it is preheated keep your pizza in a microwave tray and keep it on a stand and cook it for 8-10 minutes in convection mode at 180°c…
- Now take all the ingredients of pizza toppings…and first apply pizza sauce…in paneer add little salt,red chilli powder and chaat masala…then add all the veggies and paneer on the base…and grate cheese on top.
- Once you have added the topping keep the pizza again in microwave for 3-4 mins in convection mode.
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes and oregano…and serve hot with cold coffee or cold drink.
Not sure what to put on top of your whole wheat pizza, or just looking to try out something a bit different? Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough with muhammara/quick pureed roasted red peppers, roasted shiitakes, smoked mozz and banana peppers. Use oven mitts to transfer the skillet to the oven. Most of the 'whole wheat' pizza dough recipes out there that claim to be whole wheat really aren't, as you'll find most of them are made with a mix of whole wheat and regular flour (hello, that's not whole. Made with whole wheat pizza dough.