Delicious Orange Chicken.
You can cook Delicious Orange Chicken using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Orange Chicken
- You need 3 each of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange marmalade.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 3/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Delicious Orange Chicken instructions
- Cut defrosted chicken breasts into cubes. Season with salt..
- Mix cornstarch and flour together..
- Heat oil in pan..
- Take chicken pieces..dip in egg ..then dip in cornstarch/flour mixture..
- Mix marmalade soy sauce pepper flakes ginger and sugar and water in sauce pan til simmering. Keep an eye on it so it doesnt burn.:).
- After dipping chicken in egg then flour mixture place in oil and cook until they turn golden brown ( just like fried chicken really) ..
- Place chicken on paper towel and remove marmalade mixture from heat . Let each cool 5 minutes..
- Put chicken and marmalade mixture in bowl together and toss. Mixture will thicken as it cools..
- Sprinkle with sesame seed (optional).
- Serve over steamed rice and enjoy !! Hope my directions are okay. First time posting..