My Orange, Ginger Salmon with Salad. Watch me make my Orange Ginger Salmon with Crispy Quinoa Salad on my book's birthday! Place orange juice in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Kale Salad with Salmon, Goat Cheese, Avocado, Pears, and Orange-Ginger dressing.
But I want to talk to you about salad first. Since I neeeeever taaaaaalk to you about saaaaaaalad (said in Barbara Walter's. This ginger salmon salad has the flaky, flavorful roasted salmon on top of kale and romaine, drizzled with warm ginger vinaigrette. You can cook My Orange, Ginger Salmon with Salad using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Orange, Ginger Salmon with Salad
- You need 450 g of Red Salmon.
- It’s 1 tbls of sesame oil.
- You need of marinade.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbls of Dark Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbls of Shoasing rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Orange juice.
- Prepare of salad.
- You need of Carrots.
- It’s of Red onion.
- You need of Cucumber take out the soft middle.
- It’s of Sweet pepper.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Mixed lettuce.
There were a few places where they would only order the spinach salad with hot bacon dressing. And it's one of the first salads I ever fell in love with. with Watercress, Orange and Parsnip Salad. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags. Add the cooked salmon to the pan of glaze, skin side down.
My Orange, Ginger Salmon with Salad instructions
- Add all the marinade together and mix..
- In a bowl add the salmon to marinate for 1 hour.
- Take the Salmon out and fry both sides for 2 minutes each side.
- Add the left over marinade and pour over the salmon also the orange and cook on simmer for 5 minutes on low.
- Make your salad with Carrots and mixed leaves,tomatoes, cucumber add this to a serving dish..
- Add the salmon on top of the salad broken into pieces.
- Then pour over the marinade left in the frying pan.
- Add the Ginger to a bowl.
- Then the soy sauce.
- He oyster.
- Lemon juice and Orange.
- Shoasing rice wine.
- Mix in and lay the salmon in it turn over both sides.
- Let it marinate..
- Salad you can get all ready in a serving dish..
- Add the Salmon and sauce over it.
- Serve hot or cold.
Regular readers know that my website is dominated by Brown Foods. Think – curries, stews, gravies, roasts. I use an Asian Ginger Sesame Dressing for this salmon salad. It adds a ton of flavour PLUS you get the added bonus of less oil – Asian dressings. HONEY GLAZED SALMON WITH ORANGE AND GINGER…what a wonderful combo for salmon!