Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs. The perfect weeknight chicken dinner – Easy Juicy Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Recipe. Most of my readers seem to find it easy and delicious and make it on a regular basis, but others have been. Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce then broiled until crispy.
Chicken Thighs (I love using bone in skin on chicken thighs however boneless chicken thighs or breast can. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The creamiest honey mustard chicken ever! But when it's a honey mustard combo, well, that's my culinary heaven right there. You can cook Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Prepare of Family pack of chicken thighs (or wings).
- Prepare 1 bottle of Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce.
- It’s of Seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
And although I could guzzle down this honey mustard without any issues, I decided to add in some crisp oven-roasted chicken thighs. Top chicken with remaining reserved honey mustard mixture and pomegranate seeds. Meanwhile, brush reserved honey mustard mixture over green beans and bell It requires only one sheet pan (just like our honey mustard chicken) and makes a healthy and easy. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender Juicy and flavorful chicken breasts cooked in the most delicious honey mustard sauce.
Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs instructions
- After preparing chicken, Season chicken on both sides (preheat oven to 375).
- Place chicken in a baking pan and add approx. 1.5- 2 cups of water to the pan so that chicken won't stick to the pan.
- Let chicken bake on 375 for approx 45 min. (Periodically check chicken and add a cup of water as needed if chicken is beginning to stick to the pan).
- After chicken has cooked for about 45 min. (Skin will have begun to darken and crisp)-remove pan from oven and add Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce directly to chicken. Use a spoon to smooth sauce all over the chicken.
- Place chicken back into the oven for remaining cooking time of 15-25 min sauce mixed with the water and chicken juices will form a delicious marinade..
How to make honey mustard chicken. Prepare the honey mustard sauce, first: combine. Let's make easy and delicious chicken thighs flavored with yummy mustard and honey. You can also make it on the grill. This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard sauce.