Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!. Easy one pan meal for chicken thighs with potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. I made this recipe with chicken thighs I'd gladly eat this baked chicken and potatoes for dinner every day of the week – it's so delicious, quick and easy!
This baked chicken and potatoes recipe calls for bone-in chicken breasts, which tend to have a bit more flavor than boneless chicken breasts. The bone adds flavor to the meat while it cooks. As a bonus, bone-in meat is usually cheaper than boneless cuts at the store, giving you more bang for your. You can cook Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!
- Prepare 600 gr of chicken drum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 250 gr of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- You need 1/2 of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Easy to make Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks – this chicken recipe is family friendly and full of flavor. The chicken drumsticks are so moist and juicy. These baked chicken tenders are super simple and quick for those hectic weekday meals. I've put them on top of a salad with homemade honey mustard Mix chicken tenders and mayonnaise in a bowl to lightly coat chicken with mayonnaise.
Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! step by step
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
Mix bread crumbs and cheese in a gallon-size zippie bag. This chicken potato bake is pretty fast and fuss-free. Sometimes roasted chicken and potatoes is just what's needed. It's simple, and it brings me back to my I tossed the chicken and potatoes with an assortment of pantry-staple herbs and spices and also added some fresh herbs to give it that extra. Look how golden these baked chicken tenders are!!