Spaghetti with speck, courgette and pumpkin flowers. Put the frying pan on the stove and add the onions and courgette flowers. Speck recipes by Speck Alto Adige PGI – enjoy it simply on its own or try traditional as well as modern South Tyrolean smoked speck For hot summer days: summer skewers with Speck Alto Adige PGI, apple and courgette. Hummus with pumpkin, Speck Alto Adige and croutons for a gourmet starter.
We love courgette spaghetti, so we've created some easy courgetti recipes to enjoy this healthy food trend. Spiralizers are a nifty kitchen gadget for creating gorgeous long spirals of fruit and veg – spiralized courgette in particular makes for a delicious, healthy alternative to spaghetti. A favourite in Sorrento on the Amalfi coast in southern Italy, this pasta recipe is simply slice courgettes tossed with hot pasta and sprinkled with Parmesan. You can cook Spaghetti with speck, courgette and pumpkin flowers using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with speck, courgette and pumpkin flowers
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need of Quarter of a courgette al julienne.
- You need A few of courgette flowers.
- Prepare of Speck or pancetta.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Saffron.
- You need 2 spoonfuls of Cream.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of White wine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Parmesan to finish.
The spiralised courgette acts just like spaghetti and is the perfect base for a pasta sauce. Even fussy eaters won't notice they're eating vegetables when it's disguised as pasta. We've served our courgette spaghetti with home made pesto and seasoned, pan fried chicken fillets. More like it's inspired by my very regular laziness.
Spaghetti with speck, courgette and pumpkin flowers step by step
- Start cooking the pasta in salted water. Prepare the courgette, flowers and chop a small onion. You just need the petals for this dish. Wash the petals well and dry on kitchen paper. Gently fry the onion in oil, add courgette and speck/pancetta. Add wine and let it evaporate..
- Add cream, saffron and chopped flowers. Drain pasta and add to sauce. Mix well and serve immediately with Parmesan if you fancy it :).
Pumpkin and tomato together in one sauce? I had the saaame questions and concerns. Descubra Spaghetti Pumpkin Flowers Onions imágenes de stock en HD y millones de otras fotos, ilustraciones y vectores en stock libres de regalías en la colección de Shutterstock. Se agregan miles de imágenes nuevas de alta calidad todos los días. Put the sage butter over a high heat until sizzling, then pour in the lemon juice and let it splutter for a second.