Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken.
You can cook Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 75 g of Almond Flour.
- You need 1.5 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1.5 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1.5 Teaspoon of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
Keto Southern Fried (Baked 🙂 ) Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 and Grease a baking tray..
- Mix all of your spices and seasoning together in a mixing bowl..
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl..
- Slice the two chicken breasts horizontally/butterfly to create 4 steaks..
- Sprinkle one half of your spice mix onto the chicken, lightly coating both sides..
- Mix the remaining spice mix with the almond flour..
- Dip 1 steak into the whisked egg and then into the spiced almond flour mixture. Coat both sides well and place onto a greased baking sheet. Repeat with all chicken steaks..
- Bake for 25 minutes, carefully turning half way through cooking..
- I like mine served with a large salad and creamy broccoli salad or keto coleslaw. And of course – an extra dash of mayo :).