Cajun chicken and sweet potato chips. Impress your guests with these delicious Cajun sweet potato chips with sour cream and chives. Find loads of great recipes at Tesco Real Food today! Baked sweet potato fries coated with paprika, thyme, hot sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder are a quick and easy Cajun-inspired snack.
I'm not getting duck at all. Add a little flare to sweet potato with a big kick of spice! This Spicy Cajun Sweet Potato Mash will do the trick for enhancing the usual baked sweet potato. You can have Cajun chicken and sweet potato chips using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken and sweet potato chips
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts, washed and chopped.
- You need Tin of red beans, drained and washed.
- It’s to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s of Thinly sliced white onion.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need to taste of Paprika.
- Prepare Spoonful of tomato passata sauce.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of flour.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Buttered corn on the cob – optional to serve.
This mash does not require butter or milk, as the sweet potato is creamy enough and when steamed it softens to the right texture for easy mashing. They are deceptively healthy, made in one skillet (and one microwave bowl if we are getting technical), quick and easy, packed with flavor. Cajun Chicken Recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled. Lean chicken breast coated in easy Cilantro lime chicken, honey garlic chicken and now this cajun chicken recipe that can be baked, pan fried Healthy mashed potatoes and cucumber and tomato salad come first to my mind because I'm.
Cajun chicken and sweet potato chips step by step
- Put chicken in a bowl. Add Cajun seasoning, lemon juice and salt. Mix and leave in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180. Peel and slice potatoes. Put in a baking tray on oven paper. Sprinkle with a little flour, mix well. Then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika and salt. Bake for about 30 minutes until cooked and yummy. Meanwhile, put oil and onions in a pan and soften.
- Add chicken and cook until white. Then add tomato sauce and beans. Cook for another 6-8 minutes while the chips finish cooking.
- I also served mine with nachos 😁 if you want my nachos recipe just add a comment 😊.
Place the chips in a large mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil, coating the chips in a thin layer of oil. Scatter over the Cajun seasoning and season well. My favorite brand of sweet potato chips is actually is from (surprise!) Aldi, and they are awesome in this recipe! It's everything I love — salty, sweet and I happen to be on a big chicken drumsticks kick lately, but this sweet potato chip chicken recipe would also go well with breasts, wings or thighs. Cajun chicken is a great recipe to prep ahead, leaving you set up for a super tasty and quick dinner.