Spicy chicken, sweet potato and veg. With flavors reminiscent of Morocco and Mexico, this easy yet richly-flavored stew contains loads of chicken, vegetables, and some surprising spices! All Reviews for Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew. That's what this Spicy Chicken and Sweet Potato Meal Arrange the vegetables on their own sheet pans (preferably ones with edges to catch Remove the broccoli and chicken.
Place the chicken, sweet potato, and red onion in a large zip-top bag and pour in the marinade. Spice up your chicken dishes with a hint of chilli. We've got a zingy selection of chicken curries, stews, kebabs and chicken wings. You can cook Spicy chicken, sweet potato and veg using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken, sweet potato and veg
- Prepare 2 of chicken fillets.
- Prepare 3 of sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need 200 g of broccoli, cut into florets.
- Prepare 3 spoonfuls of a spicy seasoning of your choice.
- Prepare of Drizzle of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Avocado, hummus or alternative of your choice to serve alongside.
Spicy griddled chicken breasts are served with quinoa packed with herbs, pomegranate and colourful vegetables for a tasty and. A slightly spicy and addicting Thai peanut stir fry with chicken and veggies all on top of gorgeous spiralized sweet potato noodles. Serve the curry on a bed of rice, topped with the Cook's Note: To get ahead, make the sauce without any of the meat or vegetables and then freeze it in batches. The combination of the sweetness of the sweet potato and the spicy chilli in this soup is delicious made more bulky with the It is also gluten and dairy free and vegetarian friendly.
Spicy chicken, sweet potato and veg instructions
- Cut chicken into cubes and season with spicy seasoning before cooking.
- Peel and cut sweet potato into cubes. Cut broccoli into florets. Place in separate dishes and drizzle with olive oil and season with the salt and pepper. Place both in the oven for roasting..
- Remove broccoli and chicken after 15/20 mins when cooked/roasted sufficiently.
- Sweet potato will take slightly longer, 45 mins-ish. Remove when you feel they've been toasted sufficiently.
- Segregate into lunch boxes and you're sorted. I personally enjoy serving with an avocado for a very healthy yet extremely tasty lunch.
Although some protein such as some shredded cooked chicken would be a. Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness. Serve this super root veg in curries Sweet potato, avocado, a runny egg and a drizzle of spicy sriracha make a delectable dinner. This curry-spiced sweet potato and butternut squash soup with creamy coconut milk uses convenient. This hearty vegan sweet potato soup is loaded with tasty chickpeas and veggies in a You can make this sassy Moroccan sweet potato soup as spicy or as mild as you'd Turn OFF Instant Pot and add vegetable broth.