Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean. An easy dinner all made in one skillet- Mexican Chicken, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Skillet. Top this healthy dinner with shredded cheese and cilantro Since I can't stand doing dishes, the one skillet method works perfect for me. This Mexican Chicken, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Skillet not only.
The sweet potatoes and beans make it very filling. This is in my regular rotation! Pros: quick healthy tasty flexible most items in your pantry Read Use Winter Squash Instead Black beans and Sweet T's can go together fine enough elsewhere but not in chili. You can cook Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean
- You need 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato, cut into cubes and oven roasted.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare Can of black beans.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro.
Tried this recipe as written but had to change. These roasted sweet potato tacos feature spicy black beans and avocado-pepita dip. This hearty taco recipe features spicy roasted sweet potatoes, black beans for protein, and a pretty spectacular avocado spread made with freshly toasted pepitas for texture and savory notes. Add the tomato sauce, chicken broth, chile.
Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a large (10-12 inch) cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat..
- In a small bowl combine all of the spices..
- Cook chicken skillet with half of the spices.
- When chicken is nearly cooked, add onions.
- Lower the heat to medium and add in the remaining spice blend, sweet potato, cherry tomatoes, black beans, green chiles and salsa or enchilada sauce..
- Stir together and cook through for a few mins.
- Squeeze the lime juice over everything then top with the shredded cheese..
- Voila! I served with rice and avocado 👌.
Mexican inspired Sweet Potato & Chicken Casserole recipe with spiralized sweet potatoes, shredded chicken, black beans & corn. Keywords: easy sweet potato recipe, healthy sweet potato recipe, sweet potato and chicken, sweet potato casserole, sweet potato recipes. Mashed sweet potatoes, black beans, and Cheddar cheese are sandwiched between two tortillas for a tasty This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from Reviews for: Photos of Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadillas. This Mexican Chicken, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Skillet will be a new family favorite! Could there be anything better than Mexican sweet potato skins filled to the brim with roasted corn, black beans, fresh cilantro, sweet potato mash, a kick of spicy chipotle, and a handful of melted My fiancee loves sweet potatoes and I'll never turn down a chance to cook with Mexican flavors.