My Ranch Chicken Bake with Buffalo Sauce 😍.
You can cook My Ranch Chicken Bake with Buffalo Sauce 😍 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Ranch Chicken Bake with Buffalo Sauce 😍
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream with Chives.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Cooked Chicken.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Chedder Cheese or Monterey jack cheese divided.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Buffalo Sauce………
- You need 6 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of frank's red hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbls of Tomato ketchup.
My Ranch Chicken Bake with Buffalo Sauce 😍 instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C i Slowcooked the chicken breast then shred it while its hot..
- Combine cream cheese, Sour cream, chopped Chives and 1 cup of Chedder cheese with a mixer.Spread into the bottom of a 1+1/2 qt baking dish..
- Top with chicken and buffalo sauce and the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until its hot and Bubbly.
- To Make Buffalo Sauce. Their are a few different ways of making this sauce..
- Melt the butter in a saucepan Over a medium heat. Add 1/2 Cup franks hot sauce. Whisking as it boils up then add the garlic and whisk that..
- Take off the heat and whisk until it becomes thick. I add 1 tbls of Tomato ketchup and it turned out lovely. Whisk for about 3 minutes..
- All heated up.serve with Wraps and some nice crispy chips. Or you could have it with tortillas and dip in..