Salmon Pasta & Courgetti.
You can cook Salmon Pasta & Courgetti using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Pasta & Courgetti
- Prepare 2 of courgettes (or you could use pasta).
- Prepare of salmon (frozen or fresh).
- It’s 1 can of tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need of Chilli (fresh or dried).
- Prepare of Basil (fresh or dried).
- You need 4/6 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 4 of Spring onions.
Salmon Pasta & Courgetti step by step
- Firstly fry spring onions, chopped white onions and garlic. After around ten minutes add some chilli..
- Then add the tinned tomatoes and continue to cook.
- Whilst your main dish is cooking away. Spiralise some courgettes and boil. You could also serve this dish with pasta..
- Once you veggies have nearly cooked. Add salmon to the sauce, let it steam on the top for around 5 minutes, then stir in for another 5 mins and serve :).