Salmon Meunière with Mushroom and Lemon Soy Sauce Dressing.
You can have Salmon Meunière with Mushroom and Lemon Soy Sauce Dressing using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Meunière with Mushroom and Lemon Soy Sauce Dressing
- It’s 4 fillets of Fresh salmon filets.
- It’s 200 grams of total Mushrooms (Shimeji, eringi etc.).
- Prepare of For prepping the salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 20 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 20 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 20 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 10 ml of Lemon Juice (for the finishing touch).
- It’s 1 piece of Grated ginger.
- Prepare of For Sautéing and Stir-fry.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
Salmon Meunière with Mushroom and Lemon Soy Sauce Dressing instructions
- Sprinkle the fresh salmon with refined sake, and let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes..
- Cut the mushrooms into easy-to-eat portions. They will shrink when you cook them, so I recommend cutting them a bit large..
- Heat vegetable oil and the garlic slices into a pan, and turn it on over a low heat. Once it is aromatic, take the garlic out..
- Thoroughly wipe the moisture off of the salmon with a paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Coat with cake flour, and dust off the excess flour..
- Fry the salmon in a well-preheated pan from the skin side first..
- After frying them crispy on both sides over strong heat, remove them from the pan. (They do not have to be cooked all the way through)..
- Saute the mushrooms in the same pan. Once they have been coated in the cooking oil, sprinkle sake and quickly sauté..
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together aside from the lemon juice..
- Stir the sauce into the sautéed mushrooms, and bring to a boil..
- Return the salmon to the pan, and cook over a medium heat while ladling the sauce on top. Once the sauce has thickened, turn off the heat and drizzle lemon juice..
- Arrange onto a plate along with the accompanying vegetables..