One pot creamy chicken pasta. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. Cook a complete dinner in one pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, using mostly pantry-stable items.
One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Pour in milk and bring to a boil. Stir periodically so the bottom does not burn. You can have One pot creamy chicken pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot creamy chicken pasta
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 200 g of uncooked pasta.
- Prepare 1 tin of tomatoes.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- It’s 200 ml of cream.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Spicy, creamy, and filling, all with only one pot to wash! You'll want this one in your weekly rotation. This is one of the tastiest things to make in your instant pot, and it's so EASY! It's deliciously creamy, amazingly hearty and just perfectly satisfying.
One pot creamy chicken pasta instructions
- Cut the chicken into cubes and chop the onion and pepper..
- Fry the onion in a bit of oil for a few minutes and add the rest of the ingredients to the pot..
- Let simmer for 20-30 minutes, until pasta is done and chicken cooked through. Enjoy with some grated cheese!.
A recipe you'll want on repeat. Betty knows chicken pot pie, and this simple and comforting one-pot version is sure to be your new favorite. We swapped pasta for pie crust and the stovetop for the oven, and the result is a quick and easy dinner your family will adore. A creamy chicken rice casserole, that can't be a bad thing, can it? If anyone ends up trying that before I do, please report back and tell me how it turned out.