Mixed seafood fried rice noodles. Seafood fried rice can be a nice idea for any occasion and perfect to get rid of those rice leftover from the previous day. Community Recipe: Stir-Fried Rice Noodles With Seafood. This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user cheenostarx.
Make a well in the center and scramble the eggs in. This easy fried rice noodle recipe is a Thai favorite around the world. It also can be made gluten-free and vegetarian or vegan if you desire. You can have Mixed seafood fried rice noodles using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed seafood fried rice noodles
- You need 10 of Dry shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Leek.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Dry shrimps or Brown shrimp.
- You need 225 g of Bamboo shoots.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Shallot sauce.
- You need 300 ml of Water.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Fried crispy onion.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Fried crispy garlic.
- It’s 2-3 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Black vinegar.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Sesame oil.
This easy Thai fried rice noodle dish is delish and a cinch to make. It starts with thin noodles, also known as Thai vermicelli rice noodles (look for thin rice stick. Seafood Noodles is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set or purchased at the Badge Exchange. The fried noodles named as Singapore noodles in non-Asia countries are different from what you can find in Singapore.
Mixed seafood fried rice noodles instructions
- Soak the dry mushrooms in a warm water until they turn soft. And then slice the mushrooms and add a tiny bit salt..
- Heat the frying pan and add a bit oil. Fry the mushrooms, carrot and leek until they become softened..
- Add in some dry shrimps or brown shrimp..
- Add in some bamboo shoots..
- Add in the shallot sauce..
- Pour in water to cover the ingredients and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the rice noodles. Let the noodles soak in the soup and put the lid on for 4 minutes..
- Add in mixed seafood, soy sauce, fried onion and garlic..
- Add in a bunch of coriander and mix well. Finally just add in black vinegar and sesame oil. Enjoy..
Most of these Singapore fried "Singapore noodles" is the name given to the fried rice vermicelli cooked by the Singaporean. This recipe follows closely how the local hawkers prepared. Soft, flat rice noodles on a bed of gloriously, silky and thick sauce, this is Singaporean Zi Char food at its best! What is quite common, is a mixture of meat and seafood, a surf and turf hor fun, if you like, as in the recipe here. Needless to say, this dish is also easily made vegetarian, as you will see below.