My Chicken on a Tiger Crusty Cob.
You can have My Chicken on a Tiger Crusty Cob using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chicken on a Tiger Crusty Cob
- You need 1 of Tiger Crusty Cob.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken piece in Batter.
- Prepare 1 of Little Mixed Lettuce.
- You need of Soft Cheese with Jalapeno.
- You need 1 Slice of a Big Beef Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Cheese Slice.
My Chicken on a Tiger Crusty Cob step by step
- Cook the Chicken in batter in the oven. Cut the potato into wedges skin on..
- Add the chips to a heated deep fryer and cook..
- Add Beans to heat up..
- Cut the tiger cob in half and the butter then add the salad and the slice of Tomato.
- When the chicken is cooked add the cheese slice on the tomato then add the chicken..
- Add the Jalapeno cheese spread to the top of the cob then put on top of the pile up then add the chips and Beans and Serve hot..