Salmon "Soup". This Finnish Salmon Soup, known as Lohikeitto in the homeland, is to die for. Maybe that's the reason why one of the region specialties is the hearty and creamy salmon soup called Lohikeitto. Add pepper, stir and check if you need to add salt.
The Finnish salmon soup (lohikeitto, in Finnish) is the perfect soup. It's like the little black dress of Finnish cuisine. At the same time, a salmon soup is easy home cooking, super healthy and suitable. You can have Salmon "Soup" using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon "Soup"
- It’s 1 kg of salmon (head, tail – included).
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of parsnip.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 of celery sticks.
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley.
- You need 1 bunch of lovage.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tin of mackerel fillets in tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This is a creamy salmon soup recipe that is easy and quick to make. Fork-tender salmon cooked with This is my version of this Nordic salmon soup recipe. This soup is similar to salmon chowder. This creamy salmon soup recipe with milk, butter, onion, and parsley is a great option for cold This simple salmon soup is made with canned salmon and a little onion, giving you a lot of flavor for very.
Salmon "Soup" instructions
- Chop all vegetables finely and add them in a pan with 2 liters of water.
- When all vegetables are half way cooked add the salmon and cook for another 10 min.
- Add the mackerel tin with the tomato sauce including.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and lovage for garnish.
Salmon Soup is a dish served in Café Salmonella. This Virulently Fishy Dinner contains salmon, salmon, and salmon, with a hint of salmon. According to the review in The Daily Punctilio, "Nothing says 'fine dining' like Salmonella!". Soup made of white fish is called Kalakeitto, which literally means fish soup. For feasts, they make Lohikeitto, a soup with cream and salmon, or any other member of the salmon family.