Chicken Takikomi Gohan.
You can have Chicken Takikomi Gohan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Takikomi Gohan
- Prepare 3 cups of Rice (*180ml cups).
- Prepare of Total of 400-500 g Chicken, Carrot, Konnyaku, Potato, Shiitake or Shimeji, etc.
- You need 600 ml of Soup.
- It’s of <Soup Ingredients>.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dashi Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
Chicken Takikomi Gohan instructions
- Cut Chicken into small pieces and vegetables into thin strips. Make them in total of 400 to 500g..
- Mix all Soup Ingredients in a large measuring cup. Add water to make the soup 600ml..
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this three or four times until water flows through clear..
- Drain the rice and put it into the cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken and Vegetables and the soup..
- Cook them all together in the way to cook rice..
- Sprinkled with finely chopped Spring Onion, Toasted Sesame Seeds OR Shredded Nori and serve..